Below you will find recordings of last year’s Senior Adult Retreat Worship service and four Breakouts!
Each of these are loaded on our new CBF/GA YouTube channel. You don’t need a YouTube account to watch them; simply click the link and begin viewing at your leisure.
This year, there were four, pre-recorded breakout sessions which we hope you’ll find informative and good.
Led by Jonathan Barlow, Pastor, FBC Dalton
Writing for You and Others: Telling Your Life Story in Journaling and Narrative
Led by Millicent Austell Flake, retired media specialist, author and member of FBC Dalton
- Millicent will bring her years of expertise as a writer to us as we learn how to share our life’s story, both for ourselves and our loved ones.
- Here is a handout to accompany the breakout session: Telling Your Story, Millicent Flake
I Will Sing the Wondrous Story: An Old-Fashioned Hymn Sing
Led by Erin Keel Clarke, Minister of Music, and Ellee Hilley, Minister of Worship Arts, FBC Griffin
- Join us for a good, old-fashioned hymn sing as Erin Clarke and Ellee Hilley lead us in wonderful hymns of our faith.
- Here is handout of the hymn lyrics for the hymn sing: Virtual Hymn Sing Lyrics – CBF:GA edition
Cat-Cow, Pigeon, Eagle, and Warrior: Chair Yoga for Meditation and Exercise
Led by Ann Smith, Macon spiritual director and certified yoga instructor
- Ann Smith will lead us in learning some basic chair yoga poses and techniques. This is a perfect breakout for those who want to move more but may have some limitations.