CBF/GA Theological Education Scholarships are Available Now!
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled in a ministry related master’s level degree program or higher at an accredited institution (not restricted to Baptist institutions)
- Have a connection to a CBF Georgia Church
- Be in good academic standing
- Be able to provide a CBF/GA Reference (someone who can affirm your CBF/GA connection and leadership potential)
- Be able to provide a Professor or Employer Reference
- Be able to provide a Personal Reference (non-relative)
This award is only available to each individual once per degree.
CBF/GA is pleased to announce that scholarship monies were awarded to the following seven candidates for the 2020/2021 academic year. These students received $2000 each, divided between fall and spring semesters.
These scholarships are made possible primarily through the earnings of the Frank & Susan Broome Endowment.
DMin student, Pittsburgh Theological Seminary (FBC Savannah)
DMin student, McAfee School of Theology (FBC Augusta)
MDiv student, McAfee School of Theology (Wieuca Road Baptist)
MDiv student, Liberty University (FBC Eatonton)
MDiv student, Harvard Divinity School (FBCX Macon)
MDiv student, McAfee School of Theology (Full Gospel Baptist)
MDiv student, Duke Divinity School (FBC Gainesville)