Registration is now open for the 2017 Senior Adult Retreat at Saint Simons Island!
Click here to register.
Read here for more information about the retreat, including hotel contact information.
*** As of March 22, 13 rooms remain from our block of rooms at the Ocean Inn and Suites. Others are waiting in line for the rooms, so call now if you are interested in staying there! The hotel has notified CBFGA that these rooms will "disappear" on March 30.
Breakout Session Leaders and Topics:
* Tony Lankford-Holding on to Convictions while Giving up Some Traditions
* Matt Marston-Follow-up from Worship Sessions
* Melissa Kremer- Having the Last word . . . the Importance of Advance Directives
* Trey and Jen Lyon-Missions
* Greg Smith-Church at Home
* Tommie Mullis-Choosing 7 - Approaches to Feeling Good, Being Happy & Celebrating Life
* Susan Deal-Senior Adult Choir
**Susan Deal has selected two songs for the breakout session and combined choir to sing. She will be bringing extra copies, so people don’t have to order these ahead of time, but if you would like to do that the information is here. (You can also use these links to listen to these selections.) The titles and order information are:
God of the Ages, History’s Maker (C 5968), Lloyd Larson (HOPE), http://www.jwpepper.com/God-of-the-Ages%2C-History%27s-Maker/10514064.item#.WJnjCBiZP-Y
God Gives Us a Future with Hope (10/4396L), Pepper Choplin (LORENZ), http://www.jwpepper.com/God-Gives-Us-a-Future-with-Hope/10366338.item#.WJnjRhiZOCQ
Please contact Renee Bennett at email@example.com or 478-742-1191, ext. 3 with questions.